Summer is a time when people come out of hibernation full force to gather with loved ones, and there's always a reason for a BBQ or party. You don't want to show up empty-handed, so consider putting together a gift basket for the host. You may recall these ideas I blogged about last year, but I've also come up with four more ideas below, inspired by you! And as always, you can also browse Pinterest for additional ideas.
"Popping by" gift basket
- Mini pop molds
- Old fashioned soda pop
- Simple and creative, the receiver will appreciate this healthy, classic summer treat. Get as creative as you want with the garnish - adding a mixed variety of fruit and flowers around the base, like this, really turns up the sweetness.
Road trip basket
- Convertible Beach Blanket & Cooler Tote - This fun and functional cooler tote unfolds into a water resistant blanket - a useful item to tote along for the family on the go!
- Spot It! On the Road
- Car blue tooth - take turns controlling the music
- Snacks - trail mix (make your own for a personal touch)
- Itzy Ritzy Mini Snack Bags - Try Rodeo Reusable sandwich bags so they can pack bread and condiments, plus get a head start on back to school
- Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel in fun flavors like Flip Flopped Fruit, Ocean Pearl, and Coral Reef
Fun in the sun
- SPF 15 Lip Balmer Organic Strawberry - This yummy lip balm highlights the berry of the season while gliding on smoothly and protecting your lips
- Water balloons
- Accessories that change color in the sun
- SunDrops chocolate covered sunflower seeds
- Nerf Super Soaker Arctic Shock Water Blasters
What other summer gift baskets do you enjoy putting together?