Help Us Get On-Stage at SXSW 2017
While most of us are busy soaking up the last few weeks of summer, many of the business conferences that we attend yearly are already ramping-up their plans for 2017 if you can believe it! As you know over the last several years, the House Party Team has headed to one of the more renown conferences, South by Southwest Interactive Festival (SXSW) in Austin, TX. Well, the folks at SXSW are already planning programming for the 2017 Interactive festival which occurs in March and we're actually looking to be part of it.
We've proposed a top-notch panel on marketing and influencers like yourselves entitled "Alcohol & Influencer Marketing: Mixing it up Right." Our panel includes fun folks and thought leaders from Experticity and Cocktail Courier as well as our very own SVP, Marketing & Sales, Kerry Lyons. Kerry will be joining the panelists to moderate a discussion about how the rise of influencer marketing has uniquely impacted alcohol brands that you know and love.
Now, that may sound interesting to you; but, here's where you interest and help can really come in! In order for us to have a chance to be on-stage at SXSW in 2017, we need your help voting for the panel we've put together. It's easy and we'd be ever-so-appreciative if you could take a moment to help us out with your PanelPicker vote! Here's how:
- Go to http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/62533
- Click "Sign In" at the top-right of the screen
- Sign-up with SXSW in order to submit a PanelPicker vote for us.(The simplest way to do this is to select "Sign in with Facebook". If you have an account simply sign-in as normal.)
- You'll be taken to our submission at http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/62533(Since you're already signed-in, if anything happens where you're not redirected back to our submission, since simply drop http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/62533 back into the URL.)
- On the left side of our panel submission page, where it says "Cast Your Vote," click the thumbs-up symbol.
- Only one PanelPicker vote can be cast per signed-up user on the SXSW site, so please spread the word and help us get more votes!
It's that easy! Thanks in advance for your PanelPicker vote, Party Peeps, we love interacting and serving you every day and we can't tell you how much we appreciate your returning the favor in this way. Party on and here's hoping that, with your help, our panel gets picked for SXSW 2017!