In each installment of The 4-1-1, we interview a different member of the House Party Team, asking the big questions that are on everyone's minds.
This time around we're talking with Chris Morin, Senior Marketing Manager (SMM). SMMs are responsible for developing and executing our clients' House Party campaigns. They are in constant contact with our clients and work closely with all the internal House Party people who are involved with the campaign. Kim, his fellow SMM, sat down with him recently in his cubicle (well, her desk is right across from his, so she was probably already sitting).
1. Would you rather be on "Lets Make a Deal" or "Deal or No Deal"? Deal or No Deal. I like the idea of the random chance and the pressure of it.
2. You've been here at House Party for about 2 years. In that time, what's the most valuable information you've learned? I've learned that every event and every client is different. Even though the core product is the same, the approach is different.
3. Now onto a really serious subject - snacks. As you know, here at House Party, our staple snacks are M&M's and pretzels. What snack would you like to see here in the office? I think at this point I have OD'd on pretzels and M&M's. I would love to see more trail mix and fresh fruit.
4. What company haven't we worked with that you'd like to see us work with? I really thought our John Legend project was great and I think we have so many opportunities within the music industry. I would also love to see us do an Apple House Party.
5. What three phrases might other people use to describe your personality? Good collaborator Humorous Hard-working
6. You are stuck in a cabin for two years, what five movies would you take with you? History of the World - Part 1 The First Indiana Jones The Last Lord of the Rings Grown-Ups Star Wars - the first one
[author] [author_image timthumb='on']#[/author_image] [author_info]Kim is a Senior Marketing Manager at House Party and has been part of the House Party team since 2008. She lives in Westchester with her 2 children, husband and her dog, a 15 year-old pug. She loves spending time with her family and reading. On the weekends she can be found in the car taking her kids to their various activities ALL DAY LONG. Her favorite movie is "The Princess Bride." One thing on her bucket list is to go bungee jumping. Kim's party tip: Don't try to balance a glass of red wine and a plate while your child is tugging on your sleeve. This is a recipe for disaster.[/author_info] [/author]